Barbara has welcomed the Prime Minister’s announcement that the General Election will be held on 6 May.
As Labour Candidate for Worsley and Eccles South, Barbara has kick-started her campaign for re-election by making the following pledges to local people:
• Giving our children the best start
• A better NHS for everyone
• Protecting services for older people
• Getting more police on the streets
• Campaigning for help for carers
For the last five years, Barbara has worked hard for local people as MP for Worsley, helping thousands of people with their issues and problems. Barbara has campaigned to improve services for local people and to protect the local area from damaging developments.
Barbara has made sure the voices of local residents are heard in Westminster. If re-elected she will continue to work to create a better future for people in Worsley and Eccles South.
If you would like to volunteer during Barbara’s campaign you can get in touch by:
• Emailing through the website
• Writing to the campaign office at Ground Floor, 37 Manchester Road, Walkden, M28 3NS
• Phoning the campaign number - 0161 702 0085