Barbara Keeley MP


Did you serve in HM Armed Forces before 31 December 1984

veterans badgeMen and women who served in HM Armed Forces up to and including 31 December 1984 (including Polish Forces under UK Command, Cyprus Regiment and Home Guard) are entitled to a Veterans’ Badge.

The Veterans Badge can also be issued to War Widows or Widowers receiving a War Widow’s or Widower’s pension.

The Veterans Badge can be worn on civilian attire to help people recognise veterans and the contribution they have made. It is provided free of charge by the Ministry of Defence, and is very easy to apply for.

Worsley constituents should contact Barbara's constituency office for an application form, by telephoning 0161 799 4159, or by sending an email through this website (click on "Contact Me").

The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.

Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.